Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day will be celebrated on Sunday, 14th May 2006. Waaahhh..same with Mia Sara's 1st birthday. We can celebrate the day together, YEY!!
The poem below is dedicated to all mothers.


M-O-T-H-E-R

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tear she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell,

"MOTHER"

A word that means a world to me.

Happy mother's day to all mothers in the world.



My beloved mom with her grandchildren, Dina & Misha.

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

alo mama mia :)
hepi mama's day
u be gud here in mesia ye
while i'm away
ehhehehe

Mama Mia said...

sity29,
dont forget to buy me something aaa..handbag prada ker..ahaks..